Inetd.c sigpause() --> __xpg_sigpause() not in uClibc

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Nov 10 08:49:58 UTC 2005

On Thursday 10 November 2005 02:13, walter harms wrote:
> that a revision control systems are for.
> The big question: Is the "new" inetd up to the job = at least equal to
> the "old" one ?
> Size is only one criteria.

Understandability of the code is another.

> what we need are test cases that check the
> required functionality. we all have a fundamental interest to have a
> simple working tool.

I'm working on upgrading the test suite.  (I just checked in a big sed test
rewrite earlier today, which paves the way for a full susv3 compliant test
set for set.)

But inetd is in the same category as mount: things that really require root
access to test properly.  (Ideally, something like User Mode Linux).

And that's a can of worms I haven't opened yet...