The CTRL+C can not work !!

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Nov 7 06:33:01 UTC 2005

On Sunday 06 November 2005 19:41, yinguomei wrote:
> hello everyone!!
> I download busybox-1.01 and the ctrl+c can not work well,has anyone solve
> this problem?

-ENOTENOUGHINFO

Let's try again:

You downloaded busybox 1.01 and did what with it?  Used one of the command
shells?  (Which one, there are four?)  Used it in what system, with what
kernel, and what processor?  What did you try?  How can we reproduce your
failure?  (When you say "not work well", does this mean it does work
somewhat?  When doing what?)

Did you read the FAQ, especially the entry on job control?