It's not a bug.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Nov 4 16:39:33 UTC 2005

On Friday 04 November 2005 10:10, John Kelly wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 09:30:01 -0600, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net>
>
> wrote:
> >How does one report bugs in the bug system?
>
> Sign up for an account, log in with that account, and then select the
> "Report Issue" link. Anonymous access apparently will not suffice for
> reporting a bug.

I have an account, I'm saying what does one do if the bug system itself
exhibits some obvious malfunctions?

> Inactive bugs, fixed or not, should be zapped if they have no activity
> within 40 days.  A lot of bug reports are just hit and run cases where
> the reporter is never seen or heard from again.

Oh, there are 40 day old bugs that we haven't replied to yet either.
Definitely don't want to automate that, some human has to close 'em out.

I put them in "feedback" mode first.  More information needed from original
submitter...

I'm trying to go through the list and clear out what's needed for 1.1.0-final.
So far I've done 3 of 86.  I think it'll be easiest to categorize the suckers
myself, in a text file or on paper or something...