[BusyBox] sugestion: date -d extension

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon May 30 17:24:47 UTC 2005

On Monday 30 May 2005 08:59 am, walter harms wrote:
> Hi list,
> i needed to convert (2005-05-30) ISO Date int Epoch. unfortunaly date -d
> has a fixed list of conversion and simply tries to convert.

If you'd given an example of a problem case you were having from the command
line (with gnu date I can do this: <snippet> and get <snippet> as a result,
but in busybox the closest I can get is <snippet> which returns <snippet>)
then I might care about this.  At it is, I have _no_ idea what you're talking
about.  You just posted a proposed solution to an unknown (nonexistent?)
problem...