[BusyBox] scripts/config/util.c: Remove file.

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Mon May 30 08:58:22 UTC 2005

Everything is as it is supposed to be. What happened was that
Sam added a util.c to the config files, which clashed with the
util.c from lxdialog. Thus I opted to move the lxdialog files
to a separate directory.

> However, since renaming scripts/config/util.c and running
> "make clean; make allyesconfig; make menuconfig; make oldconfig;
> make" all seems to work, I'd say we're not currently using it.
> (Unless the build has an *.c dependency, which would be evil...)

That seems very odd. Are you sure you really rebuilt it?
Note that util.c is included from zconf.y (which creates
zconf.tab.c)...

> Would somebody who knows the config system express an opinion
> on this one please?
>
> Rob

//Peter