[BusyBox] ext2 applets and top tweak.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat May 14 04:31:39 UTC 2005

1) I'm merging the top patch from the patches directory (you have been
warned!)

2) I have a request regarding the ext2 stuff:

If it's going to take a while to clean it up so it doesn't have external
dependencies that prevent it from building on something like knoppix, then
could we tweak "make allyesconfig" to _not_ switch on the ext2 utilities?  I
keep doing a "make allyesconfig && make" to test the patces I just merged,
and coming back to the window 5 minutes later to see the build broke in the
ext2 directory again.

I don't know how to do this off the top of my head, and it doesn't seem worth
putting too much effort into because there's a cleanup patch being
constructed as we speak (somewhere deep in the bowels of magrathea,
presumably), but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.