[BusyBox] Telnetd IPV6 patch

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue May 10 22:50:27 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 12:09 pm, Jason Schoon wrote:
> I had previously submitted this to the list, but I think the patch was
> mangled.  This adds IPv6 support to the telnet daemon.
>
> Now that Rob is on the patch warpath (which I'm very grateful for) I
> thought I would submit it again.  This is a very unobtrusive patch.

You know, if whoever gratuitously renamed the structure members sin_port and
sin_family had been, I dunno, drowned at birth or something, I could have
made all the #ifdefs go away except for one nice clean one for config
purposes up at the top.

As it is, I moved two of them out of the actual flow of the code.  The end
result should be byte for byte identical to your version, but you'll have to
tell me whether or not that's the same as "working". :)

Applied.