[BusyBox] Initilization of a system using busybox.

jhonnystecchino at interfree.it jhonnystecchino at interfree.it
Mon May 9 07:25:16 UTC 2005

Hi.
I'm a newbie embedded user.
I use an embedded linux system with busybox.
I have an arm based embedded system.
I use both kernel 2.4 and 2.6
I can not understand something about the initialization of the sytem.
I have a "precompiled" ramdisk with busybox on board.
Is the startup system or the startup sequance modified by the presence of busybox?
The init system seems do somethig i can not understand when load linux, and i can't modify the init system to my need.

I'm wrong? Where can i found more documentation about this tip?

Thank you very much.

Visita http://domini.interfree.it, il sito di Interfree dove trovare
soluzioni semplici e complete che soddisfano le tue esigenze in Internet,
ecco due esempi di offerte:

-  Registrazione Dominio: un dominio con 1 MB di spazio disco +  2 caselle
   email a soli 18,59 euro

-  MioDominio: un dominio con 20 MB di spazio disco + 5 caselle email e
   SIM Wind prepagata da 25,00 euro a soli 51,13 euro

Vieni a trovarci!

Lo Staff di Interfree