[BusyBox] e2fsprogs help

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat May 7 16:41:38 UTC 2005

On Saturday 07 May 2005 05:03 am, Mike Frysinger wrote:

> > P.S.  By "working", I hope you mean self-contained.  We can check in a
> > bloated app and then trim it down as long as that bloat doesn't affect
> > anything when you don't switch that particular app on.
>
> of course, i make sure all of my crappy code is self contained ... that way
> when people complain my code is bloated, i can tell them 'just dont use it
> then' :)

Well, in this case by self contained I meant "not requiring somebody to
somehow install a random external headers package into their knoppix CD
before it will compile".

There should have been a paragraph break there.  My fault...

Rob

(This whole "switching to a day schedule" thing is not going well for me,
concentration-wise...)