[BusyBox] runtime error: dl-runtime.c:72: fixup: Assertion `((reloc->r_info) & 0xff) == 22 ?

Soo Lee leesoo1980 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 20:17:03 MDT 2005

Hello all,

I am cross-compiling busybox-1.0-rc3 for arm with:
     arm-linux-gcc v3.3.2
     binutils 2.14

Most commands successfully run. I don't test all, but
at least, these commands :
    ps
    ls -l (ls is ok)
    chgrp
    ping
when I run them, runtime error is reported to screen.
All 3 commands have this same error:

 dl-runtime.c:72: fixup: Assertion `((reloc->r_info)
 & 0xff) == 22' failed.

Please recommend me how to fix this. Or point me if I
did something wrong in the configure and compile step?

Thanks a lot.
Best regards,