[BusyBox] init fails to start some applications

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:29:57 UTC 2005

Greg,

I have seen this as well.  I think it occurred with the init change
right before the 1.00 release to allow for reloading inittab.  I
haven't had the time to investigate the correct solution yet, but for
now I was able to revert init.c to a version from 1.00-pre10 (what I
happened to have at the moment) and it worked correctly again.

Just haven't had the time to revisit it yet.