[BusyBox] Remote logging with syslogd

Ralph Siemsen ralphs at netwinder.org
Mon Mar 21 15:29:53 UTC 2005

kanhu rauta wrote:
 > Hi Siemsen,
 >
 > Many many thanks for replying,Actully i am not able to understand your
 > mail.

I was just trying to explain that your original email (to the mailing
list) was not readable.  Your entire message has been converted several
times and is almost impossible to understand.  See the archived version:
http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2005-March/013988.html

It is very difficult to make any sense of your message.  I would suggest
that you fix your email program, or use another email service, and send
your message again to the mailing list.  Then hopefully we will be able
to understand your question.

-Ralph