[BusyBox] BlueZ bluetooth tools not compiling

Stephan Henningsen sth at amplex.dk
Thu Mar 17 08:46:05 UTC 2005

Hi,

Can anyone help me with these *.mk package files?  The bluez-libs
package appears to be configuring, compiling and installing
properly.  But the bluez-tools fails durring configuring.

Is it perhaps in need of kernel headers or similar?  Should I build
and install the kernel on my buildrooot environment first?

If someone could help make this work, we could have buildroot
support bluetooth out of the box =)

The attacked files contains the bluez-libs and bluez-tools
directories plus files and should be unpacked in buildroot/package/,
then run make bluez-libs && make bluez-utils from buildroot/.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

--
Stephan Henningsen