[BusyBox] Please Help: Kernel Panic : busybox " init not found try passing parameter init="

Aditya aditya.mertia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 07:00:14 UTC 2005

Sir
The previous error we have recovered(The error of hanging /sbin/init).
I did not set the setuid bit of busybox to root and hence it didn't do
anything after /sbin/init.
But now, this problem is gone but a new popped up......now
im getting an error:
"Kernel Panic : INIT not found try passing parameter init="
Now why is this problem popping up when i dont see anything wrong with
the mount of rootfs??????????
waiting for ur reply
aditya
Aditya Mertia
BE (Computer Science & Engineering)
MS (Advanced Information Technology)
Major : Networking & Telecommunication
International Institute of Information Technology, Pune, India
Mypage : http://www.geocities.com/aditya_mertia