[BusyBox] linuxrc

Royce Kemp rkemp at ip3.com
Wed Jun 22 16:47:09 UTC 2005

Thanks Wolfgang. I have confirmed you ARE CORRECT.

My ld-linux.so did not have the appropriate permissions which was
preventing "/linuxrc" from executing. This was not discovered though until
I made busybox static and then "init" politely informed me that
"/sbin/getty" could not start with error:"Permission Denied". I found the
problem as I said with the ld-lniux.so permissions but I never carried that
back to why "/linuxrc" wouldn't run. So thanks for clarifying.

-r