[BusyBox] lpd?

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Tue Jun 21 16:13:07 UTC 2005

hi,

ok, since my system have no space to spend local queueing is out of
question, so my lpr cmd can send directly to a given lpd.

if anybody cares -- IMHO this sounds like a simpl tool that
would make a nice printer-tools section (with my lpr) in busybox.
perhaps somebody will provide a small queue-daemon or a more complet lpd
in future.
When this would add to much bytes to busybox, it can always be disabled.

my two cents,
	walter