[BusyBox] ipcs & ipcrm

Rodney Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 14 21:37:13 UTC 2005

Attached is the patch for the addition of IPCS and IPCRM to busybox. The patch was tested against last nights snapshot image.

The original implementation was pulled from the util-linux-2.12a code stream and modified for use in busybox. They have been successfully built and tested for the i686 and x86_64 architectures.

Please let me know if there are any questions/suggestions.