[BusyBox] loop.c broken since r10901

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Jul 28 16:55:13 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 08:28, Uwe Zeisberger wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> revision 10901 introduced an ifdef that contains all code in
> "libbb/loop.c".  As
>
>  #ifdef CONFIG_FEATURE_MOUNT_LOOP
>
> is the first non-comment line there is no chance for
> CONFIG_FEATURE_MOUNT_LOOP to be defined.
>
> Please consider to add "#include <libbb.h>" before the #ifdef.

Except that this avalanche started from trying to #include a header explicitly
before libbb.h, because there's a problem that two headers share the same
guard #ifdef (declaring slightly different versions if deeply internal
symbols) and the one that's getting included is the wrong one.

To follow the most recent interation of this sucking morass, start here:

http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2004-November/013128.html

I'm cleaning up my mount rewrite for inclusion, which should fix this.  (Or at
least cover it with enough duct tape that we can't hear the screams quite as
clearly anymore...)