[BusyBox] ipkg as busybox applet

Dick Hollenbeck dick at softplc.com
Sat Jul 16 12:35:56 UTC 2005

This would be a nice addition to busybox.  I just now looked at the CVS
where evidently the source code is kept.  It looks like there is a copy
of the 0.6 busybox library in that ipkg module.  I did not dig too deep
but this could mean that the code is already largely integrated with the
bb library functions and developing a patch could be fairly easy.

And, given that it is already busybox dependent, perhaps the original
author(s)/owner(s) might simply want to be responsible for maintaining
it within the busybox code base as its primary home.

Anybody want to suggest this to the owner?   Of course somebody here
could do the first pass incorporation/integration to help make the
sale.  Any takers?