[BusyBox] suggestion for 'better' busybox

Glenn McGrath bug1 at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 24 14:13:16 UTC 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:42:29 +0100
wim delvaux <wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com> wrote:

> What I find is that it seems to me that the number of commands just
> keep  growing.  For an embedded too this might not be all that
> positive.

Busybox can be customised to only include the needed features, so i dont
see the problem, if you dont want some commands, dont build them.

If you want to start with a core set of commands, and add extra ones
later (which would achive a similar goal to your modules setup), you
could build multiple busybox binaries, each with different commands.

Glenn