[BusyBox] What happened to --long-options?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Jan 19 05:55:14 UTC 2005

Okay, I remember there being a menuconfig option to enable/disable
--long-option support, but I can't find it in menuconfig of a current cvs
snapshot.  I mention this because I tried to use "mount --move" in a busybox
build yesterday, and it didn't recognize it.  A quick glance at the source
code shows the table of long options being defined, but I can't see where
it's ever being used...

Quite possibly I never understood how the long option parsing worked in the
first place.  (After "get complementally", I've pretty much stayed away from
that part of the code...)

But I'd rather like to make this work, and the default assumption is that I'm
doing something wrong.

Any clues?  This works for everybody else, I take it?