[BusyBox] kernel crashing again

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
Tue Jan 18 20:33:45 UTC 2005

Hello,

Gaurav Shukla wrote:

> kernel crashed again but this time i got absolutely new screen
> displaying the following messages..

> can someone help me fix this issue. the frequency of crashin is
> increasing day by day.

This is not the good list to send your reports about kernel bugs. If you
make a bug report somewhere else, make sure you mention your kernel
version, include .config file, mention your distribution, compiler
version and exact conditions in which the bug appears.

If the frequency of crashes is increasing, please make sure your
hardware is sane. Check your memory with memtest. Random crashes are
often the sign of an hardware issue.

Thomas
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
http://thomas.enix.org - Jabber: thomas.petazzoni at jabber.dk
KOS: http://kos.enix.org/ - SOS: http://sos.enix.org
Fingerprint : 0BE1 4CF3 CEA4 AC9D CC6E  1624 F653 CB30 98D3 F7A7