[BusyBox] Bug and Patch Tracking

Sauder, Vernon Vernon.Sauder at spirentcom.com
Fri Jan 14 19:01:33 UTC 2005

What do you expect to replace CVS with? Is this a case of CVS failure, or is
CVS just not working for this type of  project? We have recently started
using CVS and I am starting to run into limitations that I wish weren't
there. I am curious to hear the reasons you are deciding to switch and what
you found to use instead. I don't remember seeing previous posts. Did you
post something about this on the website?

Vernon