[BusyBox] Bug in busybox inetd

Ritesh Banerjee riteshban at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 15:39:01 UTC 2005

Dear Richard
  here is the line which I use in my inetd.conf

telnet  stream  tcp nowait  root    /usr/sbin/telnetd

With the above line, it does not work where
      /usr/sbin/telnetd --> /bin/busbox

If I change this to "/bin/busybox telnetd" it works
fine.

If I make a symlink to a non-busybox application, like
   /tmp/ftpd --> /usr/sbin/ftpd,

and use "/tmp/ftpd" in place of "/usr/sbin/telnetd" it
works fine !

Regards
Ritesh