[BusyBox] autoloading kernel mods

Rick Philbrick rickphilbrick at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 04:48:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have two different initramdisks made from the
cvs-buildroot. One is dated 12-14-2004 and the other
is dated 12-27-2004.  The older one loads (via insmod)
the kernel mods from a tarball.tgz at boot time but
the newer doesn't. I didn't save the config for the
one that works but no material changes to the config
was made, 99% sure.

I am wondering if I lost this functionality when
insmod.c was changed on Dec,26th.  Or is there
something I am indeed mis-configuring in my new build.
I use x86 not the alpha/sparc.

Looking for suggestions on what to double check and
also tell me if there's any kind additional info I can
forward.

-Rickp

P.S. Happy New Year everyone