[BusyBox] newbie

naveen naveenkumar at kosmicsolutions.com
Wed Feb 23 06:57:59 UTC 2005

Hi all

              I am newbie to busybox .I want to create custom linux in
floopy .I created floopy with busybox .when i booted i got folloing
errors plz help me .i don't want to mount any IDE disk .how can  i mount
ram root file system .

              kmod:failed to exec /sbin/modpobe -s -k block -major-1 ,
errno=2
              VFS: cannot open to device "ram0" or 01:00
              please append a correct "root=" boot options
              kernel panic : VFS :unable to mount root fs on 01:00

my fstab is like this
-------------------------
 proc  /proc      proc    defaults     0      0
 none  /var/shm   shm     defaults     0      0

my rcS like this

#! /bin/sh
 mount -a

my etc/inittab like this