Cannot reboot from busybox

IraqiGeek geek at IraqiGeek.com
Thu Dec 22 05:36:48 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am building a small Linux system around busybox. The system boots fine,
the applets work fine apart from the halt and reboot. I am using the boot
scripts from ttyLinux, which also uses busybox. When I run the reboot or
halt applet I get the message "reboot: no process killed" in the case of
reboot. Are there any specific applets, or options that I need to select
before compiling busybox or any changes to any of the bootscripts I am
using?

I have done some googling about this, but couldn't come across any page that
helped solving this.

Regards,
IraqiGeek
www.iraqigeek.com