I get on a plane tomorrow.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Dec 19 04:13:41 UTC 2005

So, on monday I fly up to Pennsylvania, visiting friends relatives and
acquinatances in up to four different states over the holidays.  My return
flight is scheduled for January 3, and _then_ get to worry about moving to
Pittsburgh sometime in the second half of the month.

This means that the busybox 1.1.0 final release is coming up Real Soon Now.
And a -pre2 could happen without warning.

If there are any bugs you care deeply about, speak now.  (I'm working on the
mount stuff tonight...)