mdev now has config file support.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Dec 17 22:26:11 UTC 2005

On Saturday 17 December 2005 07:00, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Dec 2005, Rob Landley wrote:
> > 169  "tar" with a directory argument doesn't extract the directory
> > recursively Yes, although this one's actual work.
>
> i was the original reporter of this bug and i thought it had been
> fixed already.  at least, in a recent test i made, it worked fine when
> i built BB natively.  i haven't had a chance to test it on my
> cross-compiled platform but i just assumed it would work identically
> there as well.
>
> are you saying this bug has never been addressed?  how odd.

I'm saying that the bug was never closed out in the bug system.  Probably
about half of the original triage list were bugs that have already been fixed
weeks or months ago, but were just never closed out, and which I haven't
personally set up a test environment for yet to try and reproduce the bug to
verify that it's fixed.

Still, the original submitter saying it worked for him is good enough for me.
I'll close this one out.