Bug triage.

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Sun Dec 11 21:55:10 UTC 2005

On Saturday 10 December 2005 005, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> Note that all these patches are not dependent one on the other, and so can be
> applied independently.

Woopss... I lied. In fact, a quirk from one of my other trees has gone into
the Config re-oder patch. :-(

The damned "modprobe multiple options parsing" config has been renamed from
CONFIG_MODPROBE_MULTIPLE_OPTIONS to CONFIG_FEATURE_MODPROBE_MULTIPLE_OPTIONS
which is not yet in bb.net repository.

This is a reason I don't want svn access: I'm always a bit too quick at things,
and thus might commit bad stuff from time to time.

Sorry all, and specially you, Rob, who trusted my work. I'll be more careful
next time. :-/

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home 3808 | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |