[Patch] for review - msh (add function support)

Robin Getz rgetz at blackfin.uclinux.org
Fri Dec 9 05:43:15 UTC 2005

In order to make oprofile (and other desktop shell scripts) work on
uClinux, Shuo Kang wrote a small patch for msh (which can be applied to the
older version of busybox that lives in uClinux-dist) which allows recursive
function calls. It still includes a bit of debug support that would not be
in a final version, but should be OK for review purposes.

It is currently living in our cvs at:
http://cvs.blackfin.uclinux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/uClinux-dist/bfin_patch/msh_patch/?cvsroot=uclinux533

  msh.c |  268

The difference between busybox-cvs, and busybox-uClinux is pretty small, so
I wouldn't think there would be alot of issues reviewing and providing
feedback if people are interested.

I would assume this is too late for 1.1, but would be OK for 1.2? When is
svn "open" again for patches for 1.2?

Thanks
-Robin