A set of scripts to make a live cd from your main setup.

sreekant kodela sreekant_kodela at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 15:11:13 UTC 2005

Hi Walter

This set of scripts are to make more than a boot
floppy. It is to allow searching for cd, mounting cd
based links for a live system etc.

Infact I only found out about qemu few days ago. Once
installed, I tested my livecd many a times. Would have
saved loads of time during development Doh :

I am hoping to make this live cd making scripts to be
easily modifiable and maintainable.

The current version 0.1a is fully functional and makes
a bootable/functional live cd.

Ta
sreekant