Need help in compiling on cygwin

Tito farmatito at tiscali.it
Fri Dec 2 12:58:00 UTC 2005

On Friday 02 December 2005 00:30, Rob Landley wrote:
> On Thursday 01 December 2005 09:53, Pius wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > I try to compile busybox 1.01 on a out-of-the-box cygwin installation. but
> > I am not successful.
>
> I don't have cygwin (I don't do windows) but I'll take a look.
Snip
Hi to all,
I'm trying the same, just for fun,  but with MSYS and MinGW compiler,
but I started by trying to make "make menuconfig" work.
So far I managed to fix some issues with sys/utsname.h, pdcurses and installed
a bison executable.
At the moment I'm stuck with some warnings of undefined regex*
symbols in zconf.tag.c (I've downloaded and installed a regex lib
version for mingw and have the headers, the dll and the *.a file....).
Maybe It would be better to try the make allnoconfig way?
If there is some interest I can post the error msg,

Ciao,
Tito