[BusyBox] ctrl+c not working for bash

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Thu Aug 18 14:57:45 UTC 2005

Paul,

Quoting Paul Fox <pgf at brightstareng.com>:
> you might need "--interactive" as well.  i'm surprised, since i
> assumed ash would set the -i flag if it detected a login shell,
> but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Do you mean one can use job control over /dev/console? I thought that
impossible due to the kernel way of handling the console...

Prashant,

So you are using 'standard init'. Ask the people there, they might be more
knowledgeable than I. Alternatively, you might want to look at mingetty, and
its option --autologin. Such an entry would _look_like_ (adapt to your needs):
0:12345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty --autologin root ttyS1

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

--
Yann E. MORIN