[BusyBox] ctrl+c not working for bash

prashant waman kiranprashant at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 09:43:40 UTC 2005

--- Allan Clark <allanc at chickenandporn.com> wrote:

> prashant waman wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >   my /etc/inittab contain
> >
> >[...]
> >c1:1235:respawn:/bin/bash
> >[...]
> >

> Since you're posting to the busybox list, I'll
> assume you're using busybox.
yes i am using the busybox but the /sbin/init is not
from busybox and is a separate file

> Your console control might be due to the fact that
> you probably have no
> /dev/c1 device, but I could be wrong.  It might be
i think i have the /dev/c1 as if i use below line in
inittab
c1:1235:respawn:/bin/sulogin /dev/tty1
it works fine. asking for password, shows the terminal
and ctrl+c works fine.
As i don't want login screen and want directly the
shell prompt, i am searching for other alternatives.

regards,
prashant