[BusyBox] kernel panic

aurelien aurelien.vieille at free.fr
Tue Aug 16 14:22:15 UTC 2005

I would like to provide more informations but I don't know really wich :
I am newbie, poor french student in training period ;-)
I try to build a very simple linux to begin.
I follow some howto... I create root fs, instal busybox and tinylogin.
I use the host OS kernel and initrd image ok my host machine.
I use qemu to test my distrib.
I have the /dev/consol file

that's all...