[BusyBox] [patch] The mount rewrite.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Aug 9 02:22:08 UTC 2005

So here's a snapshot of the mount rewrite.  Needs more testing, and there's
stuff that's still broken (like the fact that --bind and --move mounts put
the wrong info in /etc/mtab, but so does the normal util-linux handling.
This may be inherent to using /etc/mtab rather than /proc/mounts, I'll have
to think about it some more...)

I need to document lots of the corner cases I had to change stuff to handle,
but not right now.  And I don't think I updated the usage, and there's bound
to be other polishing stuff...

But hey: code.