[BusyBox] error while loading shared libraries

mcnernbm at notes.udayton.edu mcnernbm at notes.udayton.edu
Mon Aug 8 20:50:48 UTC 2005

I am trying to run a custon application on using the 2.4.26 kernel on a
ppc.  And I am using a Cross compiler to compile the kernel , my custom
application, and busybox.   But When I try to run my app I get the
follwoing message.

error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Not sure what I can do to fix this since the shared libs are in /lib and
it seems that it should be in /usr/local/lib,
Any help on how to get around this would be greatly appreciated.
Brett