[BusyBox] Endless "umount" corner cases: judgement call time...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Aug 5 21:14:23 UTC 2005

On Thursday 04 August 2005 20:29, Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
> What util-linux mount version do is just unmounting the most recent one.

Confirmed.  And easy enough to replicate if that's the way we want to go...

> Now, wether you want to respect what this kind of "standard" version do
> is another question.

It's sort of undefined behavior in the multi-mount case, really.  (The umount
failing with "BUSY" would be about as valid.)

Hmmm...  I wonder how the standard umount handles "umount -a /dev/ram0"?  It's
quite possible I'll have to reboot after trying this... :)