[BusyBox] svn- co or update

Thomas Fröhlich bornland at gmx.at
Mon Aug 1 14:04:40 UTC 2005

Am Montag, 1. August 2005 15:08 schrieb Uwe Zeisberger:
> Hello,

Hi!

> > I didn't understand the following problems after checkout or update:
> >
> > in networking/ifconfig.c
> >
> > if (ENABLE_FEATURE_CLEAN_UP) close(sockfd);
> > ---> error: `ENABLE_FEATURE_CLEAN_UP' undeclared
>
> I find the same.  I tracked it down to uClibc's
> include/bits/uClibc_config.h.  This file #define's AUTOCONF_INCLUDED
> and so include/bb_config.h is completly empty after preprocessing.
>
> So there is another name clash.

right, I didn't look at uClibc's include/bits/uClibc_config.h I make a
mistake! :(

Could we change this name? :)

> > in other files are this codelines...
> > #ifdef CONFIG_FEATURE_CLEAN_UP
> > xxx
> > #endif
> >
> > What is now the right code?
> >
> > ///////////
> > other problem:
> > shell/ash.c:11849: error: parse error before "BB_VER"
>
> same problem as above (not verified, but it looks so)

The same problem!

> > but it is in include/bb_config.h defined...I don't see the problem! :(
> > if i include "config.h" it will be work, what is the
> > difference between
> > include/bb_config.h and  include/config.h, beside
> >
> > in config.h
> > #define CONFIG_FEATURE_BUFFERS_USE_MALLOC 1
> > #undef CONFIG_FEATURE_BUFFERS_GO_ON_STACK
> >
> > and in bb_config.h
> > #define CONFIG_FEATURE_BUFFERS_USE_MALLOC 1
> > #define ENABLE_FEATURE_BUFFERS_USE_MALLOC 1
> > #define ENABLE_FEATURE_BUFFERS_GO_ON_STACK 0
>
> look at the rule for include/bb_config.h in Makefile.  bb_config.h
> is generated from config.h

yes, I saw it there, so I think where is the problem, but above is the
answer!

Thx & regards
Thomas
Thomas Fröhlich           bornland at gmx.at

Homepage: http://www.torjin.at
Meister der Orden: http://www.dsa-ring.de
ICQ: 93878484

Leben schenken durch Organspende:
http://www.silvi.de/nieren/

Hmmm ... a PINHEAD, during an EARTHQUAKE, encounters an ALL-MIDGET
FIDDLE ORCHESTRA ... ha ... ha ...