[BusyBox] Regarding glibc compilation

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Wed Apr 20 19:39:47 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 20 April 2005 02:48 pm, Chakkaradeep C C wrote:
> i just installed Busybox in my Fedora Core -3 system, now i want to
> compile GLibc for busybox ..i would be happy if some one could tell how
> to compile glibc....is it necessary that i have to compile binutils
> also before proceeding for glibc??

this is really out of scope for this list

since you're using fedora, you already have the runtime libs for glibc
installed ... just install the glibc dev rpms (ive never used fedora before
so i'm just guessing here ...)

you should prob ask on the fedora lists about how to do this since busybox
doesnt care about how you compile it
-mike