[BusyBox] Tiny stuff list linked from FAQ?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Apr 17 23:34:48 UTC 2005

On Sunday 17 April 2005 09:58 am, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > ok, we now have a FAQ entry pointing to this URL:
> >
> > http://www.busybox.net/tinyutils.html
>
> and what about the tiny ftp server, which i believe was the request
> that *started* this whole thread?
>
> rday

Well Vladimir posted a port of the trolltech ftp daemon to busybox, but A) I
don't remember it being submitted for inclusion, B) I find Vladimir almost
impossible to understand.

ftp://ftp.simtreas.ru/pub/my/bb/ports/troll-ftpd.c.gz

It seems the list is for external projects, not unmerged patches to busybox.
Is Vladimir proposing this for inclusion in busybox, and if so does Erik want
it?