[BusyBox] Cannot run third party executables

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Apr 16 19:25:55 UTC 2005

On Saturday 16 April 2005 06:15 am, RAVISHEKHAR BANGER wrote:

> # ./loopgpp loop.out 128 10000
> -sh: ./loopgpp: not found

Run ldd on the executable in question and make sure you have all the shared
libraries you need.

If your platform is compiled with uClibc and the executable wants glibc (or
vice versa), you either have to install both or recompile the one that wants
libraries you don't have.

> Also I have made sure that, I have used the static compilation while
> compiling the busybox filesystem.

But if the apps you're trying to run aren't statically compiled, and the
shared libraries they want to access aren't on your system...