[BusyBox] Tiny stuff list linked from FAQ?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Apr 16 19:22:37 UTC 2005

I know this question has come up before, but I don't remember the resolution.
Is there a list of tiny implementations of things that busybox does NOT
include, and if so can we add a link to this list from the busybox FAQ?

It seems that busybox mostly doesn't include servers.  (Well, we have an http
daemon, telnet daemon, and dhcp daemon.  But generally busybox doesn't seem
interested in adding more...)

I use dropbear for SSL, and have been looking for a decent tiny DNS that Dan
Berstein has nothing to do with.  Email is something else I'll want my new
server to do eventually.  The list archives have suggested things for most of
these, but I don't know if they've ever been collected together in one
place...

Rob