[BusyBox] busybox development status?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Apr 15 02:13:17 UTC 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 03:59 pm, Erik Andersen wrote:

> In short, I've been swamped with work.  I have a family to feed
> and a number of other projects I maintain which of late have been
> receiving much more of my limited time.  BusyBox basically works,
> so despite obviously correct patches sitting in the bug tracker,
> when things slip (as they inevitably do given how insanely busy I
> have been) it currently tends to be BusyBox that ends up being
> short changed.
>
> Despite the number of folks with commit priviledges, there has
> been basically nobody helping me review and commit patches.  The

Just confirming that it's ok for us to commit stuff without going through the
darn bug tracker system?

I haven't got a system with a working copy of subversion installed, or I'd be
helping with this now.  I'm traveling next week, but I can help catch up on
the backlog after that...

> Ideally, I need to find some lieutenants to help me get patches
> reviewed and merged...

I'll see what I can do...