[FAQ] Re: [BusyBox] undefined reference to main

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Tue Apr 5 21:36:25 UTC 2005

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 02:49:50PM -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
[snip valuable information provided by Rob "grumpy" Landley]
Rob, all fine by now, /me hopes.
>*** How feature-complete is Busybox?
>
>Although busybox does not implement every GNU extension, it is fairly
>feature-complete.  Busybox aims for full Single Unix Specification (version
>3) compliance, although it's not quite there yet in places.  (A <a
>href="http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/utilities/">SUSv3
>compliance audit</a> would be a good starting project for new contributors.)

http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/download/susv3.tar.bz2
for the whole slew.

where my installation of susv3.deb today appears to reference
http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007904975/download/susv3.tar.bz2

Someone cares to file a bug? ;)

cheers,