[BusyBox] help: off topic

Frank frannk_m1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 21:25:28 UTC 2004

Please excuse me for the following off topic question, but I
hace posted this to the ppc embedded mailing list witout a
reponse. I was wondering if any of you know which mailing list i
should post this question to, to get answer:

"I am having problems getting the ISA interrupts working when I
cascade the 8259 irq handler to an 8245 external interrupt. I
have the ethernet and serial interrupts working but when I try
to setup the ISA interrupts it either doesn't work or it hangs
when I boot the kernel. Are there any howto's floating around on
setting up the 8259 interrupts. I see a couple of other
platforms (i.e., sandpoint) that are using the ISA interrupts
but it looks likje the have the physical interrupt line
connected to irq 0. I have mine physically connected to external
irq 2. Should it be connected to irq 0 instead?
BTW, I have my Ali1535 superio connected to the external irq 2
of the mpc8245.
Any help would be _greatly_ appreciated..."