[BusyBox] Re: kernel panic

Michael Shearer mshearer at aastra.com
Wed Sep 29 21:58:59 UTC 2004

I'm using the latest 1.0 release candidate with linux 2.4.22 and it works fine.  Have you guys tried doing and ldd on busybox to make sure you haven't missed any shared libraries.  You might also want to try recompiling busybox with 2.4.x kernel headers.  I haven't looked but there might be some dependencies there (even though in theory it shouldn't matter).

Mike

Michael Shearer
New Product Development
Aastra Telecom US, CVX Division