[BusyBox] ramdisk howto

Josh England jjengla at sandia.gov
Sat Sep 25 04:48:26 UTC 2004

I guess I'm kinda jumping in late on this thread, but oneSIS
(http://onesis.sf.net) may come close to doing what you want.
It is used for managing read-only rootNFS machines, but it can create
initrd images based on any template you design (the default is a busybox
system), then deploy those onto a local disk (not flash though), and
install a bootloader (though only grub and lilo are supported right
now).  I like the idea of installing into flash though ...

-JE