[BusyBox] Cannot mount tempfs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 9 07:24:31 UTC 2004

In message <20040909003355.78678.qmail at web54003.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> All of these options work on my development station,
> so the problem seems to be related to the toolchain
> and the ARM, or maybe busybox itself when running on
> the ARM 5910, I don't know.

Then use a known-to-be-working toolchain.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"I knew then (in 1970) that a 4-kbyte minicomputer would cost as much
as a house. So I reasoned  that  after  college,  I'd  have  to  live
cheaply in an apartment and put all my money into owning a computer."
      - Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, EE Times, June 6, 1988, pg 45